The qualified candidate will possess:
• Well-developed technology skills with expertise in current music software.
• Substantial teaching experience is essential.
• Administrative experience, either in education or the music industry, is desirable.
• An advanced degree in music, or equivalent professional experience, is preferable.
• Significant past and current experience as an active composer, arranger, conductor, and/or producer in a variety of contemporary music styles is essential.
• Experience in music curriculum development is preferable.
• An interest in working in a diverse workplace with a multicultural student.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential, including the ability to establish and maintain relationships with music industry constituencies, trade organizations, and other academic institutions.
Interested candidates should submit:
• A cover letter.
• A resume of CV (including contact information for at least three references).
• Candidates may be asked to submit additional materials, such as scores and recordings, at a later date.